LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The hombres in 'NSYNC have forked over their Spanish-language version of "This I Promise You
" to help Madonna
kick-start her Latin-music label.
"Yo Te Voy a Amar" will appear on the dance pop collection pLATINum rhythm, due October 30 on Maverick Musica.
'NSYNC performed the number at the inaugural Latin Grammys last year but have not released the song commercially.
Also featured on the collection are previously unreleased remixes of Madonna's "Music" and Ricky Martin's "Cambia la Piel," as well as a Latin-influenced mix of Backstreet Boys' "The One."
Track list for pLATINum rhythm, according to a Maverick Musica publicist:
- Madonna - "Music"
- Laura Pausini - "Entre Tu y Mil Mares"
- Ricky Martin - "Cambia la Piel"
- Debelah Morgan - "Baila Conmigo"
- Marc Anthony - "You Sang to Me"
- Jose Padilla - "Adios Ayer"
- Enrique Iglesias - "Be With You"
- Bebel Gilberto - "Sem Contec„o"
- 'NSYNC - "Yo Te Voy a Amar"
- Alejandro Sanz - "Quisiera Ser"
- Backstreet Boys - "The One"
- Cafe Quijano - "La Lola"
- Luis Miguel - "Te Propongo Esta Noche"
- Jocelyn Enriquez - "When I Get Close to You"