New York, NY (Top40 Charts)
JOSH X. I MISS YOU was just announced as the #2 Most Added Record at Urban Radio
this week with adds in Washington, DC, Milwaukee, Dayton, Chattanooga, Atlantic City, Shreveport, Augusta, Toledo, Columbia, just to name a few, according to Nielsen BDS and Mediabase UAC.
The summer-friendly smash was written Josh X and co-written and produced by J. White Did It (Cardi B., Megan Thee Stallion, 21 Savage) and is available on all streaming platforms now, via the KSR/EPIC Records label imprint.
"I Miss You was inspired by me wanting that special person to know that I needed one more hug, and one more touch before they walked away. You realize that you never know what you have until it's gone," mentions Josh.
"Unfortunately, while in love, it happens like that sometimes," he adds.
The deceiving and summer-friendly music video was directed by Dream
Team Digital/Josh X. "The video showcases the cause and effect of a betrayal and how it will definitely end a relationship. I wanted to show that side of my life, because that is something that I have experienced first hand," says Josh.
JOSH X TALKING POINTS:
* Accomplished musician-singer-songwriter and producer.
* New single, I MISS YOU available now in anticipation to the upcoming studio album, THE X PROJECT.
* THE X PROJECT to be released later this fall.
* Worked with the likes of Cardi B., Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz, Lil Wayne, HoodCelebrityy.
* Stevie Wonder's protege' and inspired by the musicality of Brian McKnight.