(Launch) - Singer-pianist Diana Krall
is busy this summer, playing international jazz festivals and other spot dates across the country. Last year, Krall received a pair of Grammy Awards as both best jazz vocal performance and best-engineered album, non-classical. Krall's next CD is expected later this year. The following are her U.S. tour dates:
- 6/22 Snowmass, Colo., Town Park.
- 6/25 Clearwater, Fla., Ruth Eckerd Hall.
- 6/27 Nashville, Performing Arts Center.
- 6/28 Montreal, Place Des Arts.
- 6/29 New York, Carnegie Hall.
- 6/30 Saratoga Springs, N.Y., SPAC.
- 7/7 Santa Rosa, Calif., Luther Burbank Center.
- 7/8 Monterey, Calif., Monterey Plaza Hotel.
- 7/14 Woodinville, Wash., Chateau Sainte Michelle Winery.
- 7/17 Livermore, Calif., Wente Brothers Winery Amphitheater.
- 7/18-19 Saratoga, Calif., The Mountain Winery.
- 7/21 Santa Barbara, Calif., Santa Barbara County Bowl.
- 7/22-23 San Diego, Humphrey's By The Bay.
- 7/25 Los Angeles, Hollywood Bowl.
- 7/28 Concord, Calif., Chronicle Pavilion.