|| Artist |
|Number of songs: 1 | Total weeks on charts: 140 |
Appearing in a total number of: 8 charts | Total period running: 138 days
Eight artists go by the name Wax:
1. An American creative/experimental Hip Hop/Rap/Acoustic artist.
2. A pop group active in between 1985 and 1988 consisting of American singer-songwriter Andrew Gold and British singer Graham Gouldman of 10cc fame.
3. An American Pop Punk band known for the 1995 song California
4. A female South Korean singer active in the 2000s (see: 왁스)
5. An alias of Dutch dance producer Robert Meijer
6. A short lived Swedish punk band active in the early 1980s
7. A Japanese rapper from the group SD JUNKSTA
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Sources: Last.fm, Wikipedia
Wax in the news
|Songs by Wax|
You might be interested also in...
Top songs from around the world today