New York, NY (Top40 Charts)
Every September, the "Entertainment Capital of the World" invites visitors from around the world to celebrate Mexican Independence Day with a lineup of exciting events and entertainment. Throughout Las Vegas, revelers can enjoy performances by unforgettable headliners, championship boxing and hilarious comedians during the 2018 El Grito festivities.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic Vegas
- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez
will bring the heat to her residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 12, 14 & 15.
- Latin music superstar Luis Miguel
will perform at The Colosseum at Caesars
Palace, Sept. 13-14.
- Latin heartthrob Enrique Iglesias
returns to The Colosseum at Caesars
Palace, Sept. 15-16.
- Mexican group Banda MS
and Caifanes will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena, at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 14.
- Carlos Santana
will take over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 12 and 14-16 and Sept. 19.
- The "fluffy" comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs to The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
will perform his pop hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Felipe Esparza will bring his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 14.
- Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off again in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
- Romeo Santos
will perform at MGM Grand Garden Arena
inside the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will wow audiences at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
To plan your unforgettable trip to Las Vegas