New York, NY (Top40 Charts)
In some countries, there is a belief that if on St. Valentine's Day, you cut an apple and count the seeds, you can find out the number of your future children. But what about music? Can the sound of a particular song make us fall in love with someone? Sound can cause both positive and sharply negative emotions and feelings. It is scientifically proven that music can slow down or speed up cardiac activity, calm or excite, and improve psychological and physical well-being.
The answer to the question of whether a particular song can make us feel love more strongly depends on what emotions, feelings, and memories are stored in our subconscious. Music can remind us of some event in the past and immerse us in the feelings that we experienced when listening to this song like when you were dating a Slavic woman from https://brides4love.com/ last summer…
These feelings remain with us for life, hiding deep in the subconscious, but at the right time, they can pop up in memory when a particular song is played. Therefore, music cannot make you fall in love, but it can remind you of past moments of passion.
The Sonos company has recently released the results of a worldwide study. It turns out that couples who regularly listen to music at home have a more romantic relationship. Through regular surveys and monitoring, researchers were able to make sure that:
- Couples who listen to music together at home have sex 67 % more often than those who do not listen to music: almost a quarter of the people who participated in the study noted that they even give up sex without music.
- Music also helps to get rid of quarrels about household matters: 83% of the study participants said that the most unpleasant daily chores become quite bearable with music.
- 50% of respondents said that it is much more pleasant for them to cook food while listening to music.
- 20% said that they are more likely to spend time together listening to music.
- Those who do not listen to music at home regularly, after the study, reported a significant increase in the feeling of love: 43% of people even said they felt incredibly loved.
Take note: more music at home — more love and strong relationships! And household chores will seem like nothing with music in the background.
You can create a romantic mood even without music, but it will help improve the atmosphere significantly. And later listening to certain songs will cause you warm, pleasant feelings and sweet memories. Both directly romantic and other music fills the space and sometimes even helps to brighten up the silence or an awkward moment. It unites people, sets them on the same wavelength.
A song or melody can have an impact on the feelings we have for someone because music is a fantastic tool not only for creating a mood and positive emotions but also for getting to know another person better. And the closer we get to know each other, the more likely it is that two hearts will beat in the same rhythm of love.