LAS VEGAS, NV. (Top40 Charts/ Wynn Las Vegas) - Steve Wynn and Garth Brooks
announced today that Brooks will perform in the Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas
for a series of special engagements. Concerts begin December 11, 2009.
Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 8 a.m. sharp PT (9 a.m. MT, 10 a.m. CT and 11 a.m. ET).
Tickets are $125 plus a $5 service charge and a $13 tax to equal a total of $143.
Confirmed Concert Dates:
December 11, 12, 13
January 1, 2, 3 and 22, 23, 24
February 12, 13, 14 and 26, 27, 28
Friday 8 p.m.
Saturday 8 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
Sunday 8 p.m.
Tickets may be booked by calling 702.770.7469 or online at www.wynnlasvegas.com/boxoffice. Tickets are not available for purchase in-person at the Wynn Las Vegas box office on October 24. For more information, please visit wynnlasvegas.com and/or garthbrooks.com.
Specific procedures have been put in place in an effort to ensure that the tickets for concerts are accessible to fans at face value and through authorized sales channels exclusively.
Ticketing Rules and Regulations:
* Limit 6 concert tickets per order or per person or per credit card. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Wynn Las Vegas, LLC at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. No exceptions.
* Tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call at Wynn Las Vegas after 12 p.m. PT on the day of the concert upon presentation of valid photo I.D., confirmation number and actual credit card used for payment. Under no circumstance will tickets be distributed in advance.
* Ticket holders must enter the Encore Theater with their entire party. Wynn reserves the right to request valid I.D. of the ticket holder prior to entry into the Encore Theater at show time. The person who purchased the ticket(s) must be a member of the party entering the theater.
* All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Tickets must be picked up no later than one-hour prior to show time or will be subject to cancellation with no refund.
* To guarantee your seat location, please arrive to be seated no later than 15 minutes prior to concert start time on ticket. Arrivals after this time will be seated at management's discretion.
* The age limit for concerts is five years or older; anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* Concert dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice. Wynn Resorts LLC will not be held legally responsible for any consequential or incidental damages relating to show cancellation or change including transportation and hotel. Customers accept all customary risks associated with live entertainment.
* Cellular phones, cameras, flash photography and audio/video recording devices are not permitted inside the theater.