NEW YORK (Top40 Charts) - The Country music superstar Tim McGraw
is remainning on the Top of the US Albums Chart for a second consecutive week - with his newest studio effort "Live Like You Were Dying
" (Curb) which has sold 227,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Here's the countdown of the US Albums Chart for this week:
1. Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw (227,000 copies)
2. Genius Loves Company - Ray Charles (202,000)
3. Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds Vol. 2 - Jill Scott (192,500)
4. The DEFinition - LL Cool J (154,000)
5. Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 16 - Various (162,000)
6. Happy People/U Saved Me - R. Kelly (127,000)
7. Straight Outta Cashville - Young Buck (114,500)
8. Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson (113,000)
9. Musicology - Prince (87,300)
10. Welcome Back - Mase (79,000)]
Other notable debuts included: Bjork/ Oceania (No 14), Papa Roach/ Getting Away With Murder (No 17), "Passion of the Christ: Songs" compilation (No 37), "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" soundtrack (No 43), Libertines/ Libertines (No 111) and DJ Louie Devito/ Dance Factory: Level 3 (No 131), and Mastodon's Leviathan at 139.