NEW YORK, NY. (Epic Records) - It's hard enough trying to make it in Los Angeles. Finding the right music to keep your head afloat is another tough challenge. Luckily on February 13, 2007, Epic Records will release music from the widely popular MTV series The Hills, to make life a little easier.
MTV's hit series, The Hills is a very well received spin off from Laguna Beach. The show follows Lauren, who has moved to LA to chase her dream of making it big in the fashion industry, while trying to balance school and a full time social calendar.
Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten,' the show's opening theme song, kicks off the star-studded track listing which includes the hits from the likes of Pink, Good Charlotte and breaking band Augustana. Currently, MTV is promoting the much anticipated second season from The Hills by combining footage from the show and Augustana's music video for smash single 'Boston.'
The Hills soundtrack particularly matches the addicting 'in' crowd attitude of LA that everyone wants a piece of.
The track listing is as follows:
1. Natasha Bedingfield – 'Unwritten'
2. Augustana – 'Stars And Boulevards'
3. Superchick – 'One Girl Revolution'
4. Pink – 'Long Way To Happy'
5. Everybody Else – 'Rich Girls, Poor Girls'
6. Missing Persons – 'Walking In L.A.'
7. Lindsay Lohan – 'A Beautiful Life'
8. Good Charlotte – 'I Just Wanna Live'
9. Imogen Heap – 'Loose Ends'
10. The Pink Spiders – 'Little Razorblade'
11. Samantha Moore – 'Replace You'
12. Danielle Mckee – 'Ordinary Superstar'
13. Jag Star – 'Leavin'
14. Garrison Star – 'Beautiful In Los Angeles'